Saturday, May 11, 2013

A song for Mother's Day

This Mother's Day weekend, I heard this song on the radio. I'm not usually a country music fan, but its lyrics are perfect for today... they make me think of my mom, who is strong and wise and amazing. I know a lot of other moms (like my mom-in-law) who are also beyond fantastic, always going above and beyond the call of duty. To have a mom, or someone who is like a mom to you, is a huge blessing! Big hugs and a ton of love to my moms! Most especially, to the one who gave me life and who lives four blocks from me, near enough for a hug or a coffee chat on a regular basis.

But back to the song... Jamie Stever is a pretty talented guy (from Ontario) who is using his gift of music to support the cause of Mothers Against Drunk Driving, because all moms deserve to see their children grow up. Here he is, singing his newest single, No One's Stronger Than a Mother, just in time for Mother's Day. And if you like the song and decide to download a copy, you're supporting a good cause. For that, Jamie deserves a fandom! Enjoy!

No comments: